Interested in a career in accounting?
- Are you looking to kick-start your career?
- Would you like an opportunity to develop your skills and gain hands-on experience within a highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants?
- Are you prepared to work with enthusiasm to achieve outstanding results for our clients?
If your answers to these questions are "yes", please read on.
Dawson & Partners can provide you with a career in a dynamic organisation and environment that fosters professional development and career advancement.
A traineeship with us will offer you:
- Extensive on-the-job training, both structured and unstructured.
- Opportunity to work under the direct supervision of an experienced Accountant.
- State-of-the-art modern offices with the latest technology.
- The possibility of transfer between our Cootamundra and Goulburn offices if desired.
- A full time salary package, at award rates, with the likelihood of subsequent increases based on merit.
- A guaranteed salary increase for every subject successfully completed.
- An annual book allowance to assist with costs of study.
- Two days paid study leave per subject per semester to prepare for and sit exams.
- Additional assistance for post-graduate study.
Cadets are required to gain entry into a University Business degree, majoring in Commerce or Accounting. Cadets should be prepared to study via Distance Education, although flexible study arrangements can be discussed.
Current positions available
We have no current positions available.
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com or contact our Human Resource Manager Helen Lynch.