What we do
The Directors in our firm take direct responsibility for all our clients' financial interests.
We provide a high standard of business expertise and knowledge embracing all commercial facets including:
- Implementation of technology into your business management
- All compliance issues of direct and indirect taxation, accounting, audit, superannuation and securities legislation; planning and advice to legally minimise any unnecessary financial impact of those compliance requirements.
- Retirement and succession planning and implementation.
- Debt and equity planning.
- Investment services, wealth accumulation strategies and risk insurances.
- Cash flow and profit management; an independent finance director role.
- Business negotiations; acquisition and sale strategies; business valuations.
- Executive remuneration packaging.
- Due diligence processes; prospectus preparation management.
- Business plans and performance benchmarking.
- Outsourcing of bookkeeping.
Dawson & Partners specialise in the following areas: