Superannuation is one of the most effective forms of wealth creation structures available to Australian taxpayers. Self-managed superannuation funds are a popular way to take advantage of the taxation and long-term wealth creation benefits inherent in superannuation.
If you don't want to keep your retirement money in large managed or pooled funds, we can help you establish and manage their own self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF).
Super funds must operate within strict legal boundaries. That legislation may seem complex and perhaps restrictive, but Dawson & Partners Financial Services can guide you through the complexities and simplify them for you.
Our superannuation fund services include:
- Help with establishing the SMSF, including choosing the fund trustees, and all necessary registrations with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and other government authorities.
- Establishment of a cash account, share trading account, bond trading account and managed investments if required.
- Preparing an investment strategy, advice regarding the suitability of assets for ownership by the super fund, and working with you to implement the strategy*.
- Taxation planning and advice and all taxation compliance matters.
- Financial statements and annual return preparation, audit and lodgement.
- Rollovers of accumulated benefits.
- Payment and determination of pensions and/or lump sum benefits, including preparing the necessary documentation.
- Advice about estate planning in relation to superannuation assets*.
- If required, we can also provide investment advice to the fund trustees as part of our Financial Advisory Services.*
In short, we can assist you with all aspects of your SMSF administration and investments. Please contact Greg Southwell or call us for further details.
||*Dawson & Partners Financial Services Pty Limited
is an Authorized Representative of
Lonsdale Financial Group
(AFSL 246934, ABN 76 006 637 225)
This information is of general nature only and is not intended as a personal advice. It does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making a financial decision you should assess whether the advice is appropriate to your individual investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs. We recommend you consult a professional financial adviser who will assist you.