Current positions available
FINANCIAL SERVICES POSITION
Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Human Resource Manager Helen Lynch.
Interested in a career in accounting?
- Are you looking to kick-start your career?
- Would you like an opportunity to develop your skills and gain hands-on experience within a highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants?
- Are you prepared to work with enthusiasm to achieve outstanding results for our clients?
If your answers to these questions are "yes", please read on.
Dawson & Partners can provide you with a career in a dynamic organisation and environment that fosters professional development and career advancement.
A traineeship with us will offer you:
- Extensive on-the-job training, both structured and unstructured.
- Opportunity to work under the direct supervision of an experienced Accountant.
- State-of-the-art modern offices with the latest technology.
- The possibility of transfer between our Cootamundra and Goulburn offices if desired.
- A full time salary package, at award rates, with the likelihood of subsequent increases based on merit.
- A guaranteed salary increase for every subject successfully completed.
- An annual book allowance to assist with costs of study.
- Two days paid study leave per subject per semester to prepare for and sit exams.
- Additional assistance for post-graduate study.
Cadets are required to gain entry into a University Business degree, majoring in Commerce or Accounting. Cadets should be prepared to study via Distance Education, although flexible study arrangements can be discussed.